Ai-Driven Security For Containers
Container deployment is gaining popularity and according to research done by MarketsandMarkets, container monitoring is expected to grow from $169.6 million in 2017 to 706.2 million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33% during the forecast period. What this simply means is that organizations have a growing concern about container visibility. Aella has created the industries first AI-Driven Breach Detection System for container workloads. IT organizations can deploy a privileged container that has the ability to monitor network traffic flows to, from and between containers as well as identify up to 3,000+ network applications that may be in use by containers. Beyond monitoring traffic, Aella’s container solution can monitor the commands executed, processes launched and the files that are touched on the host serving the containers as well as within the container itself.
In addition to monitoring, the solution also detects breach attempts in real time. Rapid deployment is also a key feature and container monitoring can be centrally managed and pushed out to over 100,000 containers with the click of a button.
- Centralized management
- Easy deployment & integration with Kubernetes and Openshift
- Centos, Ubuntu, Redhat and Docker compatible
- Network, application, command, process, file and user monitoring
- Breach detections across the entire cybersecurity kill chain
- Artificial intelligence through machine learning identifies container anomalies